At least 96 people were killed and many were injured in a train crash in northern India. Fourteen carriages derailed in the early hours of 20 November.The death toll is expected to rise as rescue workers are trying to free trapped passengers.Indias railways minister, Suresh Prabhu, promised an immediate investigation into the cause of the accident.
Nov 20, 2016
Morning Brief: Assad regime forces targeting hospitals in Aleppo, TN CM shifted out of ICU, EPL results and more
RRB NTPC results 2016: When will it be declared after Thiruvananthapuram region result was withdrawn?
World Toilet Day 2016: Coldplay, Jay Z and other celebs promote the sanitation campaign at Global Citizen Festival India
Afghanistan: As US drone strike kills top Isis official, Russia fears growing presence of terror group in the country
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- Amritsar blast: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh suspects ISI hand behind grenade attack
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Where is Kevin Spacey? Shamed double Oscar winning actor has vanished into the ether
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power