Morning brief: Syrian Army regains control of Aleppo, trouble in paradise for Beyonce, Sun Pharma acquires cancer drug from Novartis and more
A short clip has surfaced online of Anis Amri, the man suspected of attacking a Berlin Christmas market on 19 December. His whereabouts in the video and the date in which is was taken is unknown, but the man from Tunisia is wanted by German police in connection with the attack that killed 12 people. Investigators found fingerprints of the Amri on the door of the truck that ploughed through the crowds. The video was uncovered by investigative website Bellingcat.
Dec 22, 2016
War in Syria: Did Russia use Syrians as target practice for its military weapons? This US general thinks so
Dangal at Regal Cinema: Demonetisation means that Aamir Khan's film could be the last movie screened at Delhi's iconic cinema
- Will J&K ban PUBG Mobile after doctors, students body raise alarm?
- Porn ban: Has blocking 827 websites decreased porn consumption in India?
- 'Non-lethal' plastic bullets to replace pellet guns in Kashmir: Are they harmless?
- Casteism forces 17-year-old boy to carry his mother's body on cycle for 5kms in Odisha [VIDEO]
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?