Morning Brief: New notes to take 6 months to recirculate, ISIS plot foiled, Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 835 and more
An investigation has been launched after a video went viral showing male inmates taking part in the Mannequin Challange. The men were wearing Alabama Department of Corrections uniforms as they posed as if frozen - showing fights, games and lying in bed. A spokesman for the Department of Corrections said it was investigating and trying to discover the prison where it was filmed.
Nov 17, 2016
SpaceX wants to launch 4,425 satellites, which is more than all those in orbit, for superfast global internet
Award-winning actor Andy Serkis speaks out on behalf of Louie, a traumatised chimpanzee languishing as an exhibit in a Michigan roadside zoo.
Nov 17, 2016
Evening wrap: Kejriwal and Mamata on demonetisation, Mallika Sherawat attacked, Jio SIM home delivery and more
1 day ago
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan visits UAE to seek financial assistance
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image