Players who didnt travel with Brazils Chapecoense team on their doomed flight to Colombia attended a memorial service last night at the club stadium in Chapeco, Brazil. The memorial took place on the day fans were due to celebrate the sides biggest match in its history. Instead there were prayers inside the stadium and emotional tributes to the 71 people who died in Mondays tragedy.
Dec 1, 2016
Cubans continue to line the streets across the country to say goodbye to their former leader Fidel Castro, who died on 25 November. Cuba entered a nine-day mourning following his death. Castro’s ashes are being transported across the island to Santiago de Cuba and they will be interred there on 4 December.
Dec 1, 2016
California: Malibu hills residents live in fear of mountain lions; kill on sight permission issued by state
Cockpit audio from the doomed LAMIA flight that crashed in Colombia on 28 November has revealed that the pilot knew he was running out of fuel. He had contacted the control tower at José María Córdova International Airport to request an emergency landing. The plane crashed into a mountain near the city of Medellin, killing nearly all on-board. Among the victims were members of Brazilian football team Chapecoense, as well as crew and journalists. Only 6 of the 77 people on-board survived.
Dec 1, 2016
Chapecoense plane crash: Pilot’s last words reveal plane ran out of fuel during emergency landing attempt
India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television1 day ago
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Grand Alliance has a leader and PM candidate now, and that's Rahul Gandhi
- Real UFO or manipulated hoax? Pink doughnut-shaped flying object spotted in the skies of Ireland
- Afterlife mystery: NDE victim claims to have seen light 10,000 times brighter than sun
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- IBTimes Impact: Zomato fires delivery man after he was caught eating ordered food [Video]