Jallikattu controversy: Tamil Nadu CM Panneerselvam writes to PM Modi to allow banned 'sport' before Pongal
Queen Elizabeth II health update: Britain's Monarch makes first public appearance after two weeks of acute cold
Hundreds of thousands of barefoot devotees joined a procession in Manila on 9 January, to honour a centuries-old black statue of Jesus Christ. The Black Nazarene, a 17th century icon carved in Mexico, is believed to have healing powers and can grant miracles. The procession has been celebrated for more than 200 years in the Philippiness capital, where around 80 per cent of the population is Roman Catholic.
Jan 9, 2017
Ashley Tellis could be Donald Trump's man in New Delhi, but how much do you know about the Mumbai lad?
Jared Kushner is distancing himself from his businesses; is Donald Trump's son-in law getting ready for a White House job?
- Siddaganga seer dead LIVE updates: Thousands of devotees throng the mutt of 'Walking God'
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- Deja vu Turkey incident? Triangular UFO with glowing lights spotted in Michigan
- Hate crime: Sikh attacked in US; had his beard pulled, face punched and kicked around
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'