Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has urged the UK Prime Minister Theresa May to reverse the governments shameful decision to turn away child refugees.
Feb 11, 2017
Uttarakhand Polls 2017: 'Time for politicians and bureaucrats to pay for their wrongdoing,' says PM Modi at Rudrapur rally
New Zealand beach: Another 240 pilot whales stranded at Farewell Spit as volunteers form human chain
Time is money: CJI Khehar fines two people Rs 11 lakh for wasting time of Supreme Court with frivolous cases
UP Assembly Elections 2017: Rahul-Akhilesh release Common Minimum Programme; Cong VP reacts to PM Modi's 'raincoat' jibe
Indian sand artist Sudarshan Pattnaik creates Guinness World Record with world's largest sand castle
- Lok Sabha 2019 Election guide: Here is the full schedule and everything you need to know
- Here's all you need to know about IAF's game-changing Chinook helicopters [VIDEO]
- Andhra candidates declare crores of assets while filing for nomination ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- NASA says meteor, alien researcher says UFO: Mystery continues over Bering Sea incident
- HAL Tejas vs Pakistan-China's JF-17: Will India's LCA emerge as the favourite for Malaysia deal?