A massive fire broke out in Chinas eastern Zheijang province killing at least 18 people. The cause of the fire is unclear as authorities are still investigating the incident. Fire safety measures are said to be routinely ignored in China, with exit doors locked and escape passages blocked in buildings.
Feb 6, 2017
India news live updates: SC asks Sahara to furnish a list of properties that were free from litigation
Assembly elections 2017 updates: Haridwar SDM Manish Kumar issues notice to Uttarakhand CM for violating MCC
Delhi shootout: Police arrest gangster after gunfight near Nehru Place Metro station; situation tense
Uttarakhand elections 2017: BJP suspends 33 members for anti-party activities; what effect will it have on party?
Madhya Pradesh: Police stumble upon serial killer in Bhopal while looking to solve disappearance case
Sasikala Natarajan: Not qualification but next Tamil Nadu CM's caste grabs most attention among netizens
- Badass nurse drives his truck through California fire to save lives; Toyota offers replacement
- Bihar: Sapna Choudhary's dance performance turns into stampede, 1 dead, several injured
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image