Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte has compared himself to Hitler, claiming he would be happy to slaughter thee million drug addicts to save the next generation from perdition. In his three-month reign, more than 3,000 people have been killed and critics have been pointing out his disregard for human rights. Duterte says the US and EU have no right to criticise him as they shut out refugees and allow them to rot.
Sep 30, 2016
Sacked Coronation Street Pak-born actor Marc Anwar sparks fresh controversy; calls for India to be declared a 'terrorist state'
Pakistan's General Asim Bajwa slams India's surgical attack, faces verbal onslaught from Keralites on Facebook
Jammu and Kashmir: Pak Army opens fire at Indian posts along Line of Control in Akhnoor after surgical strike
- Mamata Banerjee trolled for reprimanding DGP at HD Kumaraswamy's oath-taking ceremony in Karnataka [Video]
- Who is Radhika Kumaraswamy? All you need to know about wife of Karnataka's new chief minister
- Where is MBS? Why isn't Saudi Arabia quashing rumours of his death outright?
- Who is Deepak Talwar? What is aviation scam?
- Indian Army Major Gogoi of human-shield fame caught with woman in Kashmir hotel? Probe underway