Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar said the referendum is "once in a generation decision" as it will decide whether to repeal or retain a constitutional clause protecting the rights of the unborn child.
May 26, 2018
7 hours ago
- Aliens on earth: Multiple UFO in Texas and huge spaceship in Ohio night skies spark fear
- 'Garden city has become garbage city': B'luru MLA cracks down on solid waste management
- Who's who in Joe Biden's cabinet: US President-elect announces nominations [details]
- Karnataka schools, PU colleges will not reopen in 2020; parents relieved [Details]
- Former Assam CM Tarun Gogoi passes away; PM Modi, other leaders condole death