An explosion near a bullring in the Colombian capital Bogota injured at least 30 people on 19 February. Most of those involved were police officers who were preparing for anti-bullfighting protests. Hundreds of protesters have gathered weekly since bullfighting resumed last month, the first time in four years, as the constitutional court lifted a ban.
Feb 20, 2017
Indian Army constitutes committee to ensure 'more objective, transparent and fair' promotion policy for officers
Why Narendra Modi is unlikely to better Rajiv Gandhi's performance in Tamil Nadu despite leading a strong Centre
Kerala actress kidnap case: How could a driver offer Rs 30 lakh, or is there a bigger angle to the plot?
UP Polls 2017: Akhilesh Yadav mocks PM Modi, asks Amitabh Bachchan to 'stop advertising for Gujarat's donkeys'
Mid-air scare: Did 9/11-like terrorism threat lead German fighter planes to tail Jet Airways flight after it fell silent, or was it human error?
Jammu and Kashmir: Meet the four-legged furry friends who help the Indian Army look for survivors after avalanches [PHOTO]
Uttar Pradesh: Kanpur-Bhiwani Kalindi Express derails after head-on collision with freight train; no casualties
Trump leaves Sweden baffled by citing false 'immigration-related incident,' blames it on Fox News reports later
India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television6 hours ago
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Telangana poll: KCR wins on positive campaign this time
- IBTimes Impact: Zomato fires delivery man after he was caught eating ordered food [Video]
- Rajasthan Assembly Election 2018 LIVE results: Congress strikes the majority mark leading 101 seats
- Heartland swings the Congress way but Lok Sabha 2019 is still BJP's to lose
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly election results LIVE updates: Congress expected to get 110-126 seats