Morning Brief: Pakistani troops violating ceasefire, Trump to address Hindu-Americans, ISL scores and more
A handful of key battleground states are likely to dictate the outcome of the US presidential election.While there are as many as 11 real swing states in this years election, some have a far higher number of Electoral College votes, meaning candidates will battle it out for victory in just a handful of key states. Here, we look at the key states where the battle between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump could be won or lost.
Oct 7, 2016
21 minutes ago
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Portugal vs Morocco live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group B match on TV, online
- Oprah Winfrey is the first black woman to feature on Bloomberg 500
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Hosts Russia prove doubters wrong with another dominant win
- Did aliens visit Russia in 1995? UFO video broadcast by Russian TV channel claims so
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- US Immigration Crackdown: Isolation and no legal aid, 52 detained Indians speak of plight in Oregon federal prison