North Korea fails in another missile launch: Trump says Pyongyang 'disrespected' China and its leadership
The beating of Rodney King sparked the infamous 1992 LA Riots that lasted six days, left 55 people dead and another 2,000 injured. Over $1 billion worth of property was also damaged.
Apr 29, 2017
Time to go back to drawing board. We owe that to voters and volunteers: Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter after MCD debacle
Manish Sisodia claims 'someone' hacked his Twitter account and is retweeting 'anti-Anna Hazare messages'
After security guard, Jayalalithaa's former driver Kanakaraj found dead in Tamil Nadu's Salem district
Special judge Om Prakash Mishra suspended for granting bail to rape accused SP leader Gayatri Prajapati
Stone pelting in Jammu and Kashmir needs to stop for peace talks to take place: SC to Centre, protesters
Mumbai model Preeti Jain's conviction for plotting to murder Madhur Bhandarkar bares Bollywood-underworld nexus again
A Hamden police officer is being commended for saving the life of a man, after the retirement home resident tried to jump off a balcony to almost certain death on 21 April. As the man flung himself off a railing on the side of the terrace, Officer Justin Martin was able to grab him before he fell and pull him back onto the balcony.The Samaritans provides a free support service for those who need to talk to someone in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Visit Samaritans.org or call 116 123 (UK) or 116 123 (ROI), 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Apr 28, 2017
- Nearly 200 killed, 560 injured as explosions hit Sri Lankan churches and hotels on Easter Sunday
- Was Sri Lanka alerted about suicide attacks by Islamist group National Thowheeth Jama'ath?
- Mukesh Ambani endorses Milind Deora for Mumbai South Lok Sabha constituency
- Sri Lankan announces nationwide curfew after 8 explosions on Easter Sunday; 7 arrested
- Nibiru appeared in the sky? Amateur astronomer spots edge of a giant planet next to moon