In his first joint session address to Congress on Tuesday (28 February), US President Donald Trump said it is reckless to allow uncontrolled entry of people from places where proper vetting cannot occur. He pledged that the US would work with its allies including friends and allies in the Muslim world, to extinguish this vile enemy [Isis] from our planet.
Mar 1, 2017
Kansas shooting: President Trump says US 'united in condemning evil,' as White House says attack was racially motivated
A Tucson, Arizona police officer pushes an elderly woman to the ground and pepper sprayed another protester during a rally for migrant workerss rights.
Feb 28, 2017
Trump card: Democrats are inviting immigrants as their guests to Donald Trump's Congressional speech tonight
Donald Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway causes media outrage for kneeling on White House sofa with shoes on
Former football star OJ Simpson could be released from prison within months; will be free to access his multi-million dollar NFL pension
Former Ukip leader Nigel Farage has renewed his feud with Ukips only MP Douglas Carswell on 28 February. Speaking at a press conference at a Fishing for Leave event in London, Farage declared that Carswell sabotaged him during an EU summit in 2015 and questioned why Carswell joined Ukip when he disagrees with all of the main policies.
Feb 28, 2017
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Astronomer captures UFO flying above moon's surface; alien debate on (VIDEO)
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities