French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron has repeated his 4 February invitation for US scientists affected by President Donald Trump’s stance on climate change to relocate to France. Macron, the candidate for En Marche!, who describes himself as neither right- nor left-wing, said in the clip that the message was for, “American researchers, entrepreneurs, engineers, working on climate change,” and that they were welcome in France.
Feb 10, 2017
Speaking on BBC Twos documentary After Brexit: The Battle For Europe on 9 February, National Front president Marine Le Pen called the right and left of politics an illusion. The controversial populist presidential hopeful claimed that real division was between globalists and patriots. Le Pen also addressed the issue of the National Front being seen as racist, saying that those critics no longer exist in France and it is only people outside of France that hold that opinion.
Feb 10, 2017
TN AIADMK political crisis: OPS winning Panneerselvam vs Sasikala battle as HC asks police for report on 'missing' AIADMK MLAs
9,000 Uddanam residents diagnosed with kidney diseases due to groundwater poisoning. Here are four other prominent cases
New Delhi: Rooftop sections of 21 restaurants, bars shut down in Connaught Place after recent roof collapse
US President Donald Trump suffered a legal blow on 9 January when a federal appeals court refused to reinstate a temporary travel ban he had ordered on people from seven Muslim-majority countries. A three-judge panel of the 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously ruled that the Trump administration failed to offer any evidence that national security concerns justified immediately restoring the ban, which was launched late last month. Shortly after the court issued its 29-page ruling, Trump tweeted: SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE! He told reporters his administration ultimately would win the case and dismissed the ruling as political”. The court was only ruling on the narrow issue of whether or not to lift an emergency halt to Trumps order put in place by a lower court while that case is ongoing. The judges said more briefing would be needed on the merits of the arguments on both sides.
Feb 10, 2017
- Badass nurse drives his truck through California fire to save lives; Toyota offers replacement
- Bihar: Sapna Choudhary's dance performance turns into stampede, 1 dead, several injured
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image