Rival politicians from the Cambiemos and Petronist parties ended up in a mass fight after a meeting in Buenos Aires on 5 April. No one was seriously injured in the brawl, which was sparked after Abraham Delgado from the Cambiemos party demanded the session be suspended, claiming members of his party were denied the right to speak.
Apr 6, 2017
Ravindra Gaikwad expresses regret in letter to civil aviation minister, requests to lift airline ban
5 precious Obama moments from the White House correspondents' dinner that Donald Trump can never match! [VIDEOS]
Advani's presidential bid hangs by a thread after Babri case revived: Will BJP patriarch go gently into that good night?
Sexual harassment: Queen director denies being fired from Phantom Films, says there is no complaint to HR
Congress' Ajay Maken demands Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal's resignation over findings of Shunglu Committee report
Shiv Sena uses 3 strong-arm tactics in Lok Sabha for Ravindra Gaikwad, but they will all fail | ANALYSIS
- Siddaganga seer dead: Thousands of devotees throng the mutt of 'Walking God'
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- Deja vu Turkey incident? Triangular UFO with glowing lights spotted in Michigan
- Hate crime: Sikh attacked in US; had his beard pulled, face punched and kicked around
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'