Ken Livingstone was suspended for an additional year from the Labour Party on 4 April for bringing the party into disrepute over his comments about anti-Semitism, Hitler and Zionism. He has already been suspended since April 2016. Justin Cohen, a journalist with Jewish News London, interviewed Livingstone on the Underground on the same date before his disciplinary hearing took place.
Apr 5, 2017
Nigel Farage threw some fairly harsh comments in the direction of EU representatives on 5 April. He was at European Parliament in Strasbourg, discussing the EU’s demands on the UK following the triggering of Article 50.
Apr 5, 2017
Melania Trump-ed by Michelle Obama as internet goes crazy over the former first lady's hair [PHOTOS]
Jishnu Pranoy's mother hospitalised after she was dragged outside DGP office; slow clap for Kerala police? State braces for shutdown
- China's 'all-weather road' in Doklam nears completion, increased deployment of army likely
- Arun Jaitley suffering from rare cancer, say multiple media reports
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda