Azam Khan booked for sedition over Indian Army remarks; VHP leader announces Rs 50 lakh reward for his tongue
The ongoing tension between India and China at the Sikkim border is rising. Both armies have deployed around 3,000 troops each in a virtual confrontation. Will this standoff lead to another India-China war?
Jul 1, 2017
Bangalore liquor ban: Dry days ahead as pubs in Central Business District bid farewell to liquor licenses
Detectives in Hackney have released CCTV footage of a man wanted for committing a violent robbery on an elderly woman in broad daylight on June 27. The man made several attempts to grab her bag; he used such force that she was pulled to the ground. The victim, who was screaming, refused to let go of her bag, so the suspect dragged her until she was in so much pain that she eventually let go. The victim, who recently lost her husband of nearly 70 years, is currently being supported by her family, including her niece who described how she is incredibly distraught, nervous and does not wish to be named out of fear.
Jun 30, 2017
- Egypt's Mohamed Morsi dies during court trial; Muslim Brotherhood calls for protests
- Ex- army man tries to rape daughter, shoots at her after she refuses
- No more steel flyover in Bengaluru, Karnataka government revokes project
- YSRCP lawmaker threatens to demolish Chandrababu Naidu's Amaravati home
- Bengal man tortures mother over a property dispute, brands her 'witch'