Bharat Ke Veer: Modi govt launches Akshay Kumar's dream donation portal, app; Twitterati complains about slow site
An estimated 25,000 people gathered in Stockholm on Sunday (9 April) near to the scene of the attack on 7 April to pay tribute to the four people killed and the many more injured.
Apr 10, 2017
India, Australia pitch for Indo-Pacific peace; sign 6 MoUs on cooperation in civil aviation security, environment protection and more
A video of Lake County Sheriff Peyton Grinnell delivering a stern warning to heroin dealers in the area has gone viral, being viewed hundreds of thousands of times since it was posted on 7 April. Grinnell is flanked by four armed officers in balaclavas in the video, which is accompanied by dramatic and ominous sounding music.
Apr 10, 2017
Brexit trade: India could ride to UK's rescue with trade deal worth 'extra £2 billion to British economy'
Here's why Omar Abdullah called for Mehbooba Mufti to resign after Tassaduq said he wanted Anantnag bypolls postponed
These are the only six government-run recruitment agencies through which Indian nurses can be hired in Kuwait
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'
- Arun Jaitley suffering from rare cancer, say multiple media reports