Sherry has to pick a single cherry: Navjot Sidhu can't both be Punjab minister and on The Kapil Sharma Show
This is how ISRO will provide early warnings for cyclones, floods, rain, landslides and other natural calamities
North Korean envoy says Kim Jong-Un regime has no fear of US sanctions, will continue pursuing nuclear arms
A bloody gang riot in a juvenile detention centre was suppressed in Guatemala on 20 March. What followed was the killing of three policemen and seven officers in attacks on police across the country. Eight attacks were carried out against police stations and patrol cars in the capital, Guatemala City, as the notorious 18th Street Gang – active across Central America – retaliated after police raided their inmate riot.
Mar 22, 2017
2 hours ago
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Congress leader Sajjan Kumar convicted, gets life imprisonment
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities