UK stuntman Ally Law recorded the nerve-wracking moment he illegally scaled to the edge of a 200m-high crane in Melbourne on 14 April. Law is known for climbing landmarks all over the world, posting his videos to YouTube where he has over 110,000 subscribers. Victoria state police have told 9news.com.au that they are now investigating the video.
Apr 19, 2017
Arnab Goswami vs Times of India: The nation wants to know if Brand Arnab's personality can trump Times Group's legacy
North Koreas state television on 18 April aired footage of a musical show marking the 105th birthday of founding father Kim Il-Sung, which ended with a mock-up video of missiles engulfing the United States in flames.
Apr 19, 2017
China announces 'standardised' names for 6 places in Arunachal Pradesh after Dalai Lama's India visit
Babri Masjid case: LK Advani, Uma Bharti, Murli Manohar Joshi and others to face criminal conspiracy charges
Petta box office collection (Tamil Nadu): Rajinikanth's film earns 'hit' status in 12 days in the state17 hours ago
- Who was Gigi Wu? 'Bikini hiker' freezes to death after falling 65ft during trek
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- From rise of AI to doomsday asteroid: Five possible ways world could end
- Porn ban: Has blocking 827 websites decreased porn consumption in India?
- Boat with about 200 'smuggled' Indians may be headed to New Zealand