An armed attack on a mosque in Quebec City, Canada, on Sunday night (29 January) killed at least five people and injured several others, the police said. Philippe Couillard, the premier of Quebec tweeted that the province “categorically rejects this barbaric violence.” The motive of the attack was not immediately clear.
Jan 30, 2017
Canada: At least 6 killed, 8 injured in mass shooting at Quebec mosque in 'terror attack on Muslims'
Mulayam says won't campaign for SP in UP elections: Were his presidential dreams dashed by Akhilesh's PM ambitions?
Pune: Infosys techie from Kerala murdered in office by Assamese security guard for snubbing his proposal
Ukip leader Paul Nuttall has launched the partys campaign ahead of the Stoke-on-Trent Central by-election on 23 February.
Jan 30, 2017
Travellers were greeted by family members in cheerful reunions at Washington Dulles Airport after being temporarily detained following arrival from some of the seven predominantly Muslim countries affected by U.S. President Donald Trumps immigration ban.
Jan 29, 2017
Trumps immigration ban: Travellers reunited with families after federal judge grants temporary reprieve
2 hours ago
- Violinist Balabhaskar critically injured, daughter killed in road accident
- Nibiru or Sun's reflection? Red second Sun glowing behind clouds sparks imminent apocalypse fear
- SC verdict on plea to debar 'criminals' from electoral politics on Tuesday
- Maldives throws out pro-China president: Opposition's election win a blow to Beijing's debt trap policy?
- Fake News? Time traveler claims future US president was born a week ago, but where?