A riot involving around 200 prisoners broke out at Bedford prison after an alleged dispute between an inmate and a guard. Prisoners armed themselves with makeshift weapons and stormed a prison wing, according to local reports, and officers had to fire stun grenades to end the six-hour protest on 6 November. Richard Fuller, MP for Bedford and Kempston, will put an “urgent question” to justice secretary Liz Truss in parliament on Monday, local media reported.
Nov 7, 2016
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Fifa World Cup 2018 special: Assam man takes Rs 15 lakh loan, builds auditorium to screen matches