Jallikattu Ban: Tamil Nadu CM Panneerselvam to meet PM Modi urging ordinance on bull-taming sport; requests youth to give up protest
One of about a dozen women who previously accused President-elect Donald Trump of making unwanted sexual advances, filed a lawsuit against him in New York on 17 January. Summer Zervos alleges that Trump made false and defamatory statements about her in rejecting the accusation, causing her emotional and economic harm. The one-time contestant on Trumps reality television show The Apprentice is focused on a stream of denials Trump aimed at her and other women accusers last October, just weeks before the 8 November presidential election, when Zervos and others accused him of making unwanted sexual advances. The lawsuit says Trump kissed Zervos without her consent at his office in New York in December 2007, and later at a hotel in Beverly Hills, California, kissed her, touched her breast and tried to get her to lie on a bed during a meeting about a possible job.
Jan 18, 2017
Govind Ranade 175th birth anniversary: 5 of the best quotes from this patient optimist, and social reformer
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- ICICI Bank to finally boot out Chanda Kochhar? Sandeep Bakshi to be named CEO