A Venezuelan police helicopter dropped grenades and shot at the Supreme Court and a government ministry on 27 June. President Nicolas Maduro called it an attack by terrorists seeking a coup. There has been three months of protests from opposition leaders and civilians.
Jun 28, 2017
More & more Indians are preferring plane over train: Only nostalgia won't help railways survive the challenge
- Paris explosion: Casualties feared after huge blast at bakery
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Sacked CBI director Alok Verma resigns, says natural justice denied
- Indonesian woman scientist eaten up by a crocodile who jumped an 8-foot wall
- Saudi Arabia to set up oil refinery worth $10 billion in Pakistan