Andaman & Nicobar Islands to get first railway route: Here are 3 ways in which it will benefit the Union Territory
More than 100,000 protesters filled Bucharests Victoria Square demanding the governments resignation on 5 February. Demonstrations against high-level corruption entered their sixth day in a row, despite the government repealing a decree decriminalising some graft offences. Initial news of the decrees approval, which would have led to dozens of politicians being shielded from prosecution for corruption, triggered the biggest public protests in Romania since 1989, when the Communist regime of Nicolae Ceausescu collapsed.
Feb 6, 2017
Elliot Nash, 32, has been imprisoned for verbally abusing and physically assaulting rail staff, all because he didnt want to pay a £2 fare. He told London Midland revenue protection managers to f**k off” and that he was not going to buy a ticket, before threatening to knock them out on the journey between Kings Norton and Northfield on 11 November 2016. The shocking rant, caught on one of the manager’s body worn video, then turned violent when Nash pushed and kicked one of her colleagues.Police were called and officers identified Nash from the footage, arresting him at his Northfield home just two hours later. He was later charged with common assault and two public order offences against both staff and members of the public. Nash, of Chatham Road, pleaded guilty and on 19 January he was jailed for 15 weeks at Birmingham Magistrates’ Court.Despite the overwhelming evidence against him, Nash had the audacity to deny the offences initially, only changing his plea when the case went to trial.
Feb 6, 2017
Police are asking Londoners to hand in firearms and imitation weapons during a two-week firearms surrender campaign, launched by the Metropolitan Police Service this Monday, 23 November. The surrender will run between 07:00 hours on 23 November and 23:00 hours on Sunday, 6 December and will give Londoners the opportunity to safely dispose of firearms, imitation weapons or ammunition, by taking them to a local 24-hour police station and handing them in. During this two-week period, people surrendering firearms may not face prosecution for illegal possession and can remain anonymous. Each live weapon handed in will be assessed by firearms officers, with some weapons being forensically checked for evidence.
Feb 6, 2017
China fire: At least 18 dead in massage parlour fire, people filmed jumping out of windows [Graphic Content]
- World's smallest computer could cure cancer among other incredible things
- Porn star and Russia's hottest World Cup fan Natalya Nemchinova bares it all for Maxim magazine
- Germany vs Sweden live stream: Fifa World Cup 2018 Group F match TV guide and start time
- Kerala football suicide update: Search on for dejected Lionel Messi fan in swollen river
- Giant UFO captured by aviation camera raises questions about alien existence
- Superfast boomerang-shaped UFO spotted in France sparks alien debate
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Tamil Nadu: Over 100 students hug school teacher and cry after he gets transferred
- Wyeth: LeT warns Indian Army in J&K of 'tough 2018' in first issue of its online magazine