Apple has revealed new emoji like breastfeeding and zombie that will be released to iOS, macOS and watchOS later this year.
Jul 18, 2017
After attending the Bastille Day parade on July 14, Presidents Donald Trump and Emmanuel Macron, as well as their wives Melania and Brigitte, said their goodbyes in a long and somewhat confusing handshake.
Jul 14, 2017
India has become Facebook's largest country audience with a total 241 million active users.
Jul 14, 2017
WhatsApp pre-GST scam hits mobile phone users as fraudulent adverts show up on the social media app.
Jul 9, 2017
Can Sticky AI beat Prisma's record with its new animated effect feature?
Jul 8, 2017
When asked about a mock video President Trump tweeted that depicted him tackling and punching a man with the logo of CNN on his head, President Trump said CNN had taken the issue too seriously.
Jul 6, 2017
A US judge dismissed a lawsuit accusing the social networking company of improperly tracking users' browsing history even after they log out of their accounts.
Jul 4, 2017
Facebook has come up with an update to reduce clickbait, sensationalism and misinformation on its News Feed.
Jul 1, 2017
Are you getting sick of spam and fake news on social media? Facebook comes down heavily on clickbait
Twitter is reportedly testing the feature, which could look like a tab appearing in a drop-down menu alongside tweets.
Jul 1, 2017
While meeting with the World Series-winning Chicago Cubs at the White House, President Trump was asked by reporter if he would accept Senator Chuck Schumers request to meet with the entire Senate chamber to craft a bipartisan healthcare bill. President Trump said he just doesnt seem like a serious person. Despite a major setback in the US Senate with the postponed vote,Trump said that the Republican healthcare bill was moving along well and predicted a big surprise was yet to come.
Jun 29, 2017
This video might be almost physically painful for food lovers and McDonalds fans might want to look away now. Uploaded to Twitter, the viral video shows high school student Delaney Cooper tripping over a set of steps while carrying a cup of soda and a McDonalds bag. As a result, much of her food goes flying and according to Cooper, only her hamburger could be salvaged; a loss the Twittersphere immediately began mourning.
Jun 23, 2017
- 5 minor boys plan, gang-rape 8-year-old girl in Uttarakhand after watching porn
- People searching for Hima Das' caste on Google shows the sad state of our nation
- China's ride-hailing giant Didi may spin off its car services unit for up to $1.5 billion
- Adidas goes green; to use only recycled plastic by 2024
- Massive discounts on iPhones in India will be a thing of past: Here's why
- Amazon Prime Day Exclusive: OnePlus 6 Red sale goes live with launch offers
- Nokia X5 set for launch: Quick facts about upcoming budget Android phone
- Xiaomi Redmi 4, iPhone 6 named worst performing smartphones [Full List]
- Download these iOS apps from the App Store now for free