Having the most beautiful handwriting on paper does not necessarily qualify you for the piped icing skill.Nothing ruins your gorgeousy baked cake than sloppy lettering. To make your edible message legible as well, here are few tips you might want to keep in mind.
Facebook - Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/dessertdecorMay 20, 2014
Weight loss has become a major debatable topic in the present times. Need a new weight-loss plan? Find out the amazing benefits of eating foods packed with antioxidant power.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VentunoDiet
Twitter : https://twitter.com/VentunoDiet
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoDiet
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.comMay 20, 2014
Scottish Salmon, New Potato salad, Lemon Vinaigrette
Salmon fish fillet - 180 gm
Salt & Pepper
Boiled Baby Potato - 3
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
Dill for Garnishing
Extra virgin olive oil - 30 ml
Fresh lemon juice - 2 tsp
Vinegar - 60 ml
Salt & Pepper to taste
Lemon Butter sauce
Butter - 2 tbsp
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Marinate the salmon fish with salt, pepper, olive oil.
3. Sear the salmon both side in a hot grill.
4. Place the salmon on preheated oven for bake in a roasting pan.
5. Bake for the preheated oven, 5 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, to make the Lemon Dressing, place the olive oil, lemon juice, Vinegar, Salt & Pepper in a small jug. Whisk it until well combined.
7. Then make the Lemon Butter sauce, Melt the butter cubes in a hot pan, add Lemon juice, Chopped Parsley & salt.
8. Now we will make Potato salad, by adding Boiled Baby Potato cut into wedges, chopped chives, Lemon Dressing & mix it well.
9. Place the Potato salad in center of the plate, on top place the cooked Salmon & pour the Lemon Butter sauce on top. Garnish it with Dill leaves.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us onMay 20, 2014
A US based company is set to become the first to launch a flying bike in 2017. Designed for two people, the bike can lift up to a height of 10 feet above the ground and reach a maximum speed of up to 72 kmph, claimed the company.May 20, 2014
Mad Illusions cocktail
Sugar - 2 tsp
Vodka - 45 ml
Melon liqueur - 30 ml
Cointreau - 15 ml
Pineapple juice - 60 ml
1. In a shaker add Muskmelon slice, sugar & Muddle it. Add Ice cubes Vodka, Melon liqueur, Cointreau, Pineapple juice & shake the drink.
2. Take a glass filled with crushed Ice & strain the drink. Garnish it with Muskmelon slice.
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCocktail
Subscribe to YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/cocktailventuno
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoCocktailMay 19, 2014