Articles by Danish Manzoor
Danish Manzoor is the Editorial Director, Asia region at International Business Times. IBT is part of the iconic Newsweek Media Group.
In our latest BizTalk, International Business Times, India's Executive Editor, Danish Manzoor interacts with Evan Luthra, a young serial entrepreneur, innovator and angel investor, about blockchain and investments. Watch the full interview here.
Jul 17, 2018
The company currently operates in several countries, including India, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, and Russia.
Mar 16, 2018
Mohammed Saleem, Trescon CEO, discusses the traditions of the events industry and how his startup is changing it with new ideas and innovations.
Mar 9, 2018
Team Indus lost the ISRO contract but should India give up on this ambitious team just as yet? Rahul Narayan, CEO Team Indus, India's first private aerospace start-up, speaks about their hits & misses on BizTalk.
Mar 2, 2018
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is at the core of Shortlist, a startup which qualifies candidates based on location, salary, experience and much more and saves time by eliminating the 'misfits'.
Feb 23, 2018
The CV is dead and Artificial Intelligence can help companies & candidates 'Shortlist' better [VIDEO]
This is the story of how a women's ice hockey team from Leh, Ladakh, got to meet and train with Olympic superstars. Do watch their story in our exclusive short video documentary.
Feb 14, 2018
To help the Indian women ice hockey players of Ladakh, Canadian Olympian Hayley traveled thousands of miles [VIDEO]
Meet Krishna Byre Gowda, Karnataka's Agriculture Minister, who feels for farmers & knows his millets [VIDEO]
2 days ago
- UAE allows private companies to change employee contracts: How will this impact foreign workers?
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan tests positive for coronavirus is false
- Totka, drama and science: Coronavirus-hit Rajasthan village fights pandemic differently
- Covid-19 relief package: Center allows PF withdrawal for individuals to fight lockdown
- D-Street buzz: Sensex climbs 700 points, Nifty above 8,500-mark; Infosys, ONGC top gainers