German police have arrested a 28-year-old man suspected of carrying out the triple bomb attack on the Borussia Dortmund football team bus on 11 April. The man, known as Sergei W, was allegedly hoping to profit from falling Borussia Dortmund stock prices after the incident, having bought 15,000 options of Borussia Dortmunds stock.
Apr 21, 2017
French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron thanks his opponents Francois Fillon and Benoit Hamon after they called voters to back him against Marine Le Pen in the elections second round.
Apr 24, 2017
ITC, Asian Paints, M&M, HDFC Bank, GAIL keep Sensex above 30,000; Allcargo Logistics gains 10% on bulk deal
Minda, Bombay Dyeing, Raymond, Sun TV Network hit new 52-week high on BSE; Wipro steady despite layoff buzz
Airlines spread their wings to escape airfare war; IndiGo and SpiceJet in talks for wide-body aircraft10 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Brazil vs Switzerland football live stream, TV listings and start time
- Fifa World Cup Factbox: Interesting tidbits about Brazil and Germany
- Germany vs Mexico live stream: Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 Group F match on TV, online
- Argentina vs Iceland live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group D match on TV, online
- Tesla sends home 9% workers as Elon Musk chases elusive profits
- Japan's SoftBank to invest up to $100 billion to boost India's solar power production
- India set to impose $240 mn retaliatory tariffs on imports from US
- FII inflow to drop as US Federal Reserve hikes interest rate
- Cash-strapped Rolls-Royce to cut 4,600 jobs, mostly in the UK