MRF, Bombay Dyeing, Titan, ICICI Prudential Life hit new 52-week high; Idea Cellular gains 10% on tower business sale buzz
As many American women prepare to draw attention to their role in the workplace, a Wall Street firm on Tuesday (7 March) put up a statue of a girl in front of Lower Manhattans well-known bronze charging bull, as if to fearlessly stare it down.Placing the diminutive, grade school-aged girl in front of the massive bull on the eve of International Womens Day was a way of calling attention to the lack of gender diversity on corporate boards and the pay gap of women working in financial services, a spokeswoman for State Street Global Advisors said.
Mar 9, 2017
Rather than buy a US stock fund or ETF, UK-based investors could instead invest in a number of UK-listed companies that have substantial operations or exposure to the US.
Mar 8, 2017
1 hour ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- World's richest person, Jeff Bezos is now wealthier than ever
- Chanda Kochhar asked to go on leave until completion of internal inquiry
- Who is Sandeep Bakhshi? ICICI gets new COO amid Chanda Kochhar probe
- Only Uday Kotak gets a pay hike among all private bank chiefs in FY18
- China vows to hit back as Trump plans $200 billion additional tariffs on Chinese imports