E-commerce giant Amazon's market cap touched $900 billion following the success of its Prime Day sale. Headed by Jeff-Bezos, the company now looks at dislodging Apple as the most valuable company in the USA.
Jul 19, 2018
Nasscom predicts a fall in hiring, especially of laterals in the software industry this year as automation continues to grow into a staple of sorts at larger firms. Campus recruitments are expected to remain flat due to the increase in the number of SMEs and start-ups.
Jul 18, 2018
- 'Indian economy doing very badly': Nobel awardee Abhijit Banerjee
- After PMC debacle, Centre starts working on stronger framework for co-op banks
- After Thomas Cook, another British travel operator Cox and Kings bites the dust
- Fact Check: Demonetisation again? Rs 2000 currency notes to be discontinued?
- IRCTC makes bumper opening at Dalaal Street, best time to book profit?