Total, whose footprints are writ large in the oil exploration history of the Middle East, was the first western firm to invest in Iran, following the lifting of US sanctions in 2015.
Nov 26, 2018
India overtakes Brazil as biggest producer of sugar but disenchantment over falling prices fuels anger among farmers and causes headache for the government.
Nov 24, 2018
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- Cheaper Chinese Television effect: Sony slashes 120 jobs in India
- Here's how badly coronavirus outbreak has impacted global trade
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul