Total, whose footprints are writ large in the oil exploration history of the Middle East, was the first western firm to invest in Iran, following the lifting of US sanctions in 2015.
Nov 26, 2018
India overtakes Brazil as biggest producer of sugar but disenchantment over falling prices fuels anger among farmers and causes headache for the government.
Nov 24, 2018
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Will DHFL depositors have respite as administrator seeks all creditors' claims?
- Vodafone Idea to shut if it doesn't get relief, says company chairman
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes