Anil Ambani's net worth shrunk from $45 billion to $1.7 billion in 2019 and his flagship company RCom is burdened with Rs 45,000 crore debt.
Feb 21, 2019
In what could translate into further trouble for the domestic currency, analysts see an upward move of 6 to 7 per cent in the Brent crude prices in the coming week.
Feb 17, 2019
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- Cheaper Chinese Television effect: Sony slashes 120 jobs in India
- Here's how badly coronavirus outbreak has impacted global trade
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul