A sudden surge in the inflow of dollars has sent the rupee to its highest level since August, prompting profit booking that led to the currency witnessing a drop on Tuesday after six trading sessions of continuous gains.
Mar 20, 2019
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- Cheaper Chinese Television effect: Sony slashes 120 jobs in India
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul
- Here's how badly coronavirus outbreak has impacted global trade