India is expected to attract an investment of US $10 billion in food processing sector and generate 1 million jobs in the next 3 years.
Nov 3, 2017
Japans Prime Minister Shinzo Abes gamble paid off as his ruling bloc secured two-thirds of majority in the Lower House in the snap election. Following the results, Abe promised to deal firmly with North Korea amid the rising tensions in the region.
Oct 23, 2017
Airlines spread their wings to escape airfare war; IndiGo and SpiceJet in talks for wide-body aircraft10 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Brazil vs Switzerland football live stream, TV listings and start time
- Fifa World Cup Factbox: Interesting tidbits about Brazil and Germany
- Germany vs Mexico live stream: Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 Group F match on TV, online
- Argentina vs Iceland live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group D match on TV, online
- Tesla sends home 9% workers as Elon Musk chases elusive profits
- Japan's SoftBank to invest up to $100 billion to boost India's solar power production
- India set to impose $240 mn retaliatory tariffs on imports from US
- FII inflow to drop as US Federal Reserve hikes interest rate
- Cash-strapped Rolls-Royce to cut 4,600 jobs, mostly in the UK