The collaboration of engineers will bring in expertise in electrification and help in the advancements of electric engines and transmissions.
Jun 6, 2019
The IMF had warned Pakistan in 2017 that the currency was overvalued by as much as 20 percent. The country's economy is in the grip of a crisis with a soaring debt and rising inflation.
May 30, 2019
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul
- Cheaper Chinese Television effect: Sony slashes 120 jobs in India
- Microsoft's third R&D hub in India creates jobs for 'thousands of engineers'