Without an established supply chain and charging infrastructure or skilled labour, India could lose its automobile market's leadership position.
Jun 23, 2019
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul
- Cheaper Chinese Television effect: Sony slashes 120 jobs in India
- Microsoft's third R&D hub in India creates jobs for 'thousands of engineers'