Total, whose footprints are writ large in the oil exploration history of the Middle East, was the first western firm to invest in Iran, following the lifting of US sanctions in 2015.
Nov 26, 2018
India overtakes Brazil as biggest producer of sugar but disenchantment over falling prices fuels anger among farmers and causes headache for the government.
Nov 24, 2018
- Modi govt asks TVS, Bajaj and Hero for plan to switch to electric vehicles
- Biggest land deal in India! Why is Sumitomo investing Rs 2,238 crore for 3-acre plot?
- New India Assurance: Why is Modi govt de-merging 3 PSU insurers?
- Mindtree CEO on the way out as L&T gains more ground in ongoing tussle - Report
- RBI deputy governor Viral Acharya resigns; 'Poor man's Rajan' to return to US