A sudden surge in the inflow of dollars has sent the rupee to its highest level since August, prompting profit booking that led to the currency witnessing a drop on Tuesday after six trading sessions of continuous gains.
Mar 20, 2019
Rupee makes a turnaround amid optimism over PM Modi's re-election, becomes Asia's best-performing currency
- 'Indian economy doing very badly': Nobel awardee Abhijit Banerjee
- After PMC debacle, Centre starts working on stronger framework for co-op banks
- After Thomas Cook, another British travel operator Cox and Kings bites the dust
- Fact Check: Demonetisation again? Rs 2000 currency notes to be discontinued?
- IRCTC makes bumper opening at Dalaal Street, best time to book profit?