E-commerce giant Amazon's market cap touched $900 billion following the success of its Prime Day sale. Headed by Jeff-Bezos, the company now looks at dislodging Apple as the most valuable company in the USA.
Jul 19, 2018
Nasscom predicts a fall in hiring, especially of laterals in the software industry this year as automation continues to grow into a staple of sorts at larger firms. Campus recruitments are expected to remain flat due to the increase in the number of SMEs and start-ups.
Jul 18, 2018
- Anil Ambani set to exit mutual fund biz with Reliance Capital stake sale
- What's Anil Ambani's net worth? Quicksilver erosion of $43 bln over a forgettable decade
- Saudi Aramco in talks with Reliance to ramp up oil sector investments
- Major boost to govt exchequer as RBI approves Rs 28,000 crore interim dividend
- Banks may resist RBI pressure to cut lending rate despite repo rate reduction