Total, whose footprints are writ large in the oil exploration history of the Middle East, was the first western firm to invest in Iran, following the lifting of US sanctions in 2015.
Nov 26, 2018
India overtakes Brazil as biggest producer of sugar but disenchantment over falling prices fuels anger among farmers and causes headache for the government.
Nov 24, 2018
- Here's why breaking up Facebook won't address issues with content and security
- 50 Indians named in list of Swiss bank accounts holders, details shared with Modi govt
- Why is Infosys reviving Panaya, the Israeli subsidiary it wanted to sell at slashed rate?
- Amazon to invest in NinjaCart; here's why Jeff Bezos is interested in the fresh produce sector
- Trade spat: India imposes retaliatory tariff on 29 US items