With the Union Corporate Affairs Ministry also launching a probe with the help from Mauritius, it may nudge the ICCI Bank board to take action and take a dim view of Chanda Kochhar's continuance in the present role.
Jun 11, 2018
- Biggest land deal in India! Why is Sumitomo investing Rs 2,238 crore for 3-acre plot?
- Modi govt asks TVS, Bajaj and Hero for plan to switch to electric vehicles
- New India Assurance: Why is Modi govt de-merging 3 PSU insurers?
- RBI deputy governor Viral Acharya resigns; 'Poor man's Rajan' to return to US
- Mindtree CEO on the way out as L&T gains more ground in ongoing tussle - Report