Market outlook: 'French presidential poll outcome unlikely to impact Indian stock markets next week'
Vince Cable stated the Liberal Democrats enjoyed a positive outcome in the local elections after being quite badly damaged in the coalition years. Mr Cable described the Conservatives and Ukip as effectively the same and insisted that if voters want an alternative we are it.
May 5, 2017
ICICI Bank shares hit 52-week high on robust Q4 results, trigger rally in other bank stocks; Sensex above 30,000
Brexit Secretary David Davis has rejected claims Britain faces a soaring bill from Brussels for the EU exit on 3 May. European Commissions lead Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier later said the UK needs to honour its share of financial obligations.
May 3, 2017
German police have arrested a 28-year-old man suspected of carrying out the triple bomb attack on the Borussia Dortmund football team bus on 11 April. The man, known as Sergei W, was allegedly hoping to profit from falling Borussia Dortmund stock prices after the incident, having bought 15,000 options of Borussia Dortmunds stock.
Apr 21, 2017
- Indian immigrants sent the most money home in 2017, ahead of Chinese
- TCS worth $100 billion: First Indian IT company to touch this value
- Analysts still prefer Infosys over TCS despite bullish outlook, market cap boost
- "Beautiful girls needed", "male only": Sexist job ads common at China tech giants
- KYC norms: RBI makes Aadhaar-bank accounts linking mandatory