At 10:34 am on Friday, the shares were trading at Rs 256.15 at the BSE, almost 19.58 per cent low since the previous close.
Sep 21, 2018
No one knows for sure if China has 20,000 tons of gold in reserves. But if indeed it has that deep a gold reserve, Beijing can take on the US dollar by using gold for international trade.
Sep 5, 2018
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul
- Cheaper Chinese Television effect: Sony slashes 120 jobs in India
- Microsoft's third R&D hub in India creates jobs for 'thousands of engineers'