With the Union Corporate Affairs Ministry also launching a probe with the help from Mauritius, it may nudge the ICCI Bank board to take action and take a dim view of Chanda Kochhar's continuance in the present role.
Jun 11, 2018
- Softbank's Rajeev Misra accused of corporate subterfuge, orchestrating 'dark art campaign'
- India to send billions of dollars to US, going to do lot of business: Donald Trump
- Who is Puneet Sharma, the new Axis Bank Chief Financial Officer?
- Panic at Dalaal Street as FATF puts Mauritius on 'grey list'
- Government permits 100% FDI for insurance intermediaries