Japans Prime Minister Shinzo Abes gamble paid off as his ruling bloc secured two-thirds of majority in the Lower House in the snap election. Following the results, Abe promised to deal firmly with North Korea amid the rising tensions in the region.
Oct 23, 2017
- How Trade wars are changing the shape of globalisation
- Anil Ambani's RCom owes whopping Rs 15,000 crore to three Chinese banks
- Will Etihad buy Jet cheap under insolvency process leaving lenders high and dry?
- BYJU's lands Rs 1,393 crore funding from Qatar Investment Authority
- 50 Indians named in list of Swiss bank accounts holders, details shared with Modi govt