NSE Nifty crosses 9,400 for first time; Sensex hits new lifetime high on upbeat monsoon rainfall prediction by IMD
Quick updates on Indian markets: HUDCO IPO, mid-cap shares, buzzing stocks, Sensex reclaims 30,000 mark, Hero Motocorp Q4 results
Market outlook: 'French presidential poll outcome unlikely to impact Indian stock markets next week'
Vince Cable stated the Liberal Democrats enjoyed a positive outcome in the local elections after being quite badly damaged in the coalition years. Mr Cable described the Conservatives and Ukip as effectively the same and insisted that if voters want an alternative we are it.
May 5, 2017
ICICI Bank shares hit 52-week high on robust Q4 results, trigger rally in other bank stocks; Sensex above 30,000
Brexit Secretary David Davis has rejected claims Britain faces a soaring bill from Brussels for the EU exit on 3 May. European Commissions lead Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier later said the UK needs to honour its share of financial obligations.
May 3, 2017
- Anil Ambani set to exit mutual fund biz with Reliance Capital stake sale
- Saudi Aramco in talks with Reliance to ramp up oil sector investments
- What's Anil Ambani's net worth? Quicksilver erosion of $43 bln over a forgettable decade
- Major boost to govt exchequer as RBI approves Rs 28,000 crore interim dividend
- Banks may resist RBI pressure to cut lending rate despite repo rate reduction