MRF, Bombay Dyeing, Titan, ICICI Prudential Life hit new 52-week high; Idea Cellular gains 10% on tower business sale buzz
As many American women prepare to draw attention to their role in the workplace, a Wall Street firm on Tuesday (7 March) put up a statue of a girl in front of Lower Manhattans well-known bronze charging bull, as if to fearlessly stare it down.Placing the diminutive, grade school-aged girl in front of the massive bull on the eve of International Womens Day was a way of calling attention to the lack of gender diversity on corporate boards and the pay gap of women working in financial services, a spokeswoman for State Street Global Advisors said.
Mar 9, 2017
Rather than buy a US stock fund or ETF, UK-based investors could instead invest in a number of UK-listed companies that have substantial operations or exposure to the US.
Mar 8, 2017
- Anil Ambani set to exit mutual fund biz with Reliance Capital stake sale
- What's Anil Ambani's net worth? Quicksilver erosion of $43 bln over a forgettable decade
- Saudi Aramco in talks with Reliance to ramp up oil sector investments
- Major boost to govt exchequer as RBI approves Rs 28,000 crore interim dividend
- Sebi bans commodities arms of Motilal Oswal, India Infoline from trading