Mark Carney, Governor of the Bank Of England, announced that it expects inflation to hit 2.75% by the end of 2018, as well as food, energy and clothes prices rising even faster with wages not keeping up. For now interest rates remain the same but post-Brexit growth will be faster this year than the Bank previously predicted.
Nov 3, 2016
Retailers and housebuilders have been hit hard by the failing pound against the US dollar and the Euro.
Nov 2, 2016
Sensex, Nifty end with losses in muhurat trading; RBL Bank, ICICI Prudential, SpiceJet, Ashok Leyland gain
1 hour ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- World's richest person, Jeff Bezos is now wealthier than ever
- Chanda Kochhar asked to go on leave until completion of internal inquiry
- Who is Sandeep Bakhshi? ICICI gets new COO amid Chanda Kochhar probe
- Only Uday Kotak gets a pay hike among all private bank chiefs in FY18
- China vows to hit back as Trump plans $200 billion additional tariffs on Chinese imports