German police have arrested a 28-year-old man suspected of carrying out the triple bomb attack on the Borussia Dortmund football team bus on 11 April. The man, known as Sergei W, was allegedly hoping to profit from falling Borussia Dortmund stock prices after the incident, having bought 15,000 options of Borussia Dortmunds stock.
Apr 21, 2017
French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron thanks his opponents Francois Fillon and Benoit Hamon after they called voters to back him against Marine Le Pen in the elections second round.
Apr 24, 2017
ITC, Asian Paints, M&M, HDFC Bank, GAIL keep Sensex above 30,000; Allcargo Logistics gains 10% on bulk deal
Minda, Bombay Dyeing, Raymond, Sun TV Network hit new 52-week high on BSE; Wipro steady despite layoff buzz
Sensex, Nifty fall on Infosys Q4 results and FY2018 guidance, weak February factory output data; BSE IT index crashes
- How Trade wars are changing the shape of globalisation
- Anil Ambani's RCom owes whopping Rs 15,000 crore to three Chinese banks
- Will Etihad buy Jet cheap under insolvency process leaving lenders high and dry?
- 50 Indians named in list of Swiss bank accounts holders, details shared with Modi govt
- BYJU's lands Rs 1,393 crore funding from Qatar Investment Authority