Palladium’s main properties are strong catalytic properties, excellent conductivity and high resistance to corrosion. Thanks to these particular chemical properties, plladium is used in a number of different applications, including: jewellery, electronics and dental fillings.
Jan 24, 2017
- What's Anil Ambani's net worth? Quicksilver erosion of $43 bln over a forgettable decade
- Saudi Aramco in talks with Reliance to ramp up oil sector investments
- Major boost to govt exchequer as RBI approves Rs 28,000 crore interim dividend
- Rupee weakened against dollar in choppy weekly trade
- Pulwama terror attack: Traders cautious as geopolitical pressures rise amid political rhetoric