Luxury brands from Burberry to high end jewellers benefit as tourists flock to the UK to take advantage of the sliding pound.
Oct 26, 2016
New Tata directors: Jaguar Land Rover CEO Ralf Speth and TCS chief N Chandrasekaran appointed Additional Directors on Tata Sons Board
Cyrus Mistry's removal from Tata Sons is likely to impact TCS, Tata Motors, Tata Steel shares on BSE, NSE
Both Ryanair and easyJet have issued profit warnings since the collapse of the pound.
Oct 24, 2016
Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint8 hours ago
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Air Asia passengers complain of suffocation in 'smoky' flight, accuse airline of ill-treatment
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- As countermeasure, India hikes import duty on 29 US products