Housing and infrastructure projects are set for a significant boost from UK chancellor Philip Hammond.
Oct 6, 2016
With Twitter likely to follow Linkedin into the arms of a tech giant with deep pockets (Microsoft), the question is: whos next on the shopping list of tech behemoths like Google, Apple and Microsoft?
Sep 29, 2016
1 hour ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- World's richest person, Jeff Bezos is now wealthier than ever
- Chanda Kochhar asked to go on leave until completion of internal inquiry
- Who is Sandeep Bakhshi? ICICI gets new COO amid Chanda Kochhar probe
- Only Uday Kotak gets a pay hike among all private bank chiefs in FY18
- China vows to hit back as Trump plans $200 billion additional tariffs on Chinese imports