Market outlook: 'French presidential poll outcome unlikely to impact Indian stock markets next week'
Vince Cable stated the Liberal Democrats enjoyed a positive outcome in the local elections after being quite badly damaged in the coalition years. Mr Cable described the Conservatives and Ukip as effectively the same and insisted that if voters want an alternative we are it.
May 5, 2017
ICICI Bank shares hit 52-week high on robust Q4 results, trigger rally in other bank stocks; Sensex above 30,000
Brexit Secretary David Davis has rejected claims Britain faces a soaring bill from Brussels for the EU exit on 3 May. European Commissions lead Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier later said the UK needs to honour its share of financial obligations.
May 3, 2017
German police have arrested a 28-year-old man suspected of carrying out the triple bomb attack on the Borussia Dortmund football team bus on 11 April. The man, known as Sergei W, was allegedly hoping to profit from falling Borussia Dortmund stock prices after the incident, having bought 15,000 options of Borussia Dortmunds stock.
Apr 21, 2017
French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron thanks his opponents Francois Fillon and Benoit Hamon after they called voters to back him against Marine Le Pen in the elections second round.
Apr 24, 2017
- Sitharaman's economic revival plan goes for a toss, slowest credit growth in last two years
- Social media scare prompts HDFC Bank to clarify on deposit insurance programme
- After Thomas Cook, another British travel operator Cox and Kings bites the dust
- 'Indian economy doing very badly': Nobel awardee Abhijit Banerjee
- Satya Nadella gets 66% pay hike in 2018-19. Guess how much he makes