British Prime Minister Theresa May has suffered an embarrassing setback as her Conservative Party has lost their overall majority off the back of a close general election, resulting in a hung parliament. Whilst the Conservatives hold the most seats, they do not have enough to establish outright control.
Jun 9, 2017
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul
- Cheaper Chinese Television effect: Sony slashes 120 jobs in India
- Microsoft's third R&D hub in India creates jobs for 'thousands of engineers'