Vince Cable stated the Liberal Democrats enjoyed a positive outcome in the local elections after being quite badly damaged in the coalition years. Mr Cable described the Conservatives and Ukip as effectively the same and insisted that if voters want an alternative we are it.
May 5, 2017
ICICI Bank shares hit 52-week high on robust Q4 results, trigger rally in other bank stocks; Sensex above 30,000
Brexit Secretary David Davis has rejected claims Britain faces a soaring bill from Brussels for the EU exit on 3 May. European Commissions lead Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier later said the UK needs to honour its share of financial obligations.
May 3, 2017
ITC, Asian Paints, M&M, HDFC Bank, GAIL keep Sensex above 30,000; Allcargo Logistics gains 10% on bulk deal
French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron thanks his opponents Francois Fillon and Benoit Hamon after they called voters to back him against Marine Le Pen in the elections second round.
Apr 24, 2017
- Indian startups pull out all stops to make a difference amid Coronavirus crisis
- Coronavirus impact: World 'clearly' in recession that will be worse than 2009, says IMF
- Will RBI's massive repo rate cut and Rs 3.74 lakh cr liquidity push help economic revival?
- Covid-19 outbreak: Cognizant to pay 25% extra of basic pay to Indian employees
- Mother of all deals: Facebook may buy 10 percent stake in Reliance Jio